Friday 22 February 2013

I'm Here Again

I'm here again
Inside our dirty classroom
The classroom that is filled with laughter
The laughter of nerds and crazy students.

As time goes by,
The moment of being a student will pass
As tears fall from our rosy cheeks
While hearing the claps of our proud parents.

After that time
We will walk to our own roads
Our own roads in life as a doctor, as a lawyer, as a teacher or an artist
To build new dreams in life.

As I walk through our corridor,
I'm still thinking of what will happen
What if we don't meet?
What if we don't see each other again?

But I realized that there is a reason why will we meet in the future
Why some will not be part of my future
While some will have deeper and endless relationship with me
And some will just be part of my past.

After everything that had happened
After graduating in elementary, high school and college
I'm here again
Inside our dirty classroom but not as a student but as a teacher.

by Myra Joanna Arce

No comments:

Post a Comment